|“||The Druid serves the cause of nature and neutrality; the wilderness is their community. They use special powers to protect it and preserve balance in the world.||”|
Class Features Edit
- May only wear non-metallic armor.
- May only equip bucklers and non-metallic shields.
- May only use the following weapons: scimitar, dagger, club, spear, quarterstaff, dart, sling.
- May only become Proficient (one slot) in any weapon class.
- May only become Proficient (one slot) in any fighting style.
- May cast druidic spells.
- 5th level: May shapeshift into a winter wolf once per day.
- 7th level: May shapeshift into a boring beetle once per day.
- 9th level: Becomes immune to poison. May shapeshift into a polar bear once per day.
- 11th level: May shapeshift into a fire elemental once per day.
- 13th level: May shapeshift into an earth elemental once per day.
- 15th level: Gains the Timeless Body ability, becoming immune to fatigue. May shapeshift into a water elemental once per day.
- Alignment restricted to true neutral.
- Hit Die: d8
- Prime Requisites For Dual-Classing: Wisdom, Charisma
Class Kits Edit
Totemic Druid Edit
|“||This Druid closely identifies with a particular animal that they feel represents their spirit. They have a special connection to the animal kingdom which lets them call upon their spirits for aid.||”|
- May use the Summon Spirit Animal ability once per day. Gains one use at level 1 and an additional use every 5 levels thereafter.
- SUMMON SPIRIT ANIMAL: The Totemic Druid summons a special spirit animal (spirit bear, spirit wolf, spirit lion, or spirit snake) to aid him or her for 6 turns. The spirit animal has 1 HD at level 1, 3 HD at level 3, 5 HD at level 5, 7 HD at level 7, and 10 HD at level 10.
- Cannot shapeshift.
|“||This Druid is called Shapeshifter not because of their access to a great variety of forms, but rather because of their complete dedication to a single alternate form. A Shapeshifter has willingly become infected with lycanthropy, but due to intense study and training, they can control this affliction. They can become werewolves, the most famous of the lycanthrope shape-changers.||”|
- May shapeshift into werewolf form once per day. Gains one use at level 1 and an additional use every 2 levels thereafter.
- 13th level: May shapeshift into a greater werewolf once per day.
- May not wear any armor.
- No other shapeshifting abilities due to the effort required in maintaining balance in their primary forms.
|“||A member of a special druidic order, the Avenger is dedicated to fighting those who would defile nature. They have powers the average Druid does not—abilities earned through extensive rituals, a process that is very physically draining.||”|
- Six arcane spells are added to their repertoire, all the way up to the 6th level. These are listed below:
- 7th level: May shapeshift into a sword spider, baby wyvern, or lesser fire salamander once per day.
- 19th level: May shapeshift into a sword spider, baby wyvern, or lesser fire salamander twice per day.
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition - Manual 2 - Mastering Melee & Magic